Advanced Diagnostic Tool - available from August 2016
What is the Renishaw Advanced Diagnostic Tool (ADT)?
The Advanced Diagnostic Tool acquires comprehensive real-time data from the VIONiC™ and QUANTiC™ encoder readheads. The information is displayed via the user-friendly software interface ‘Renishaw ADT View'. Whilst in most cases the integral set-up LED on the encoder is sufficient for setting up the system, the ADT can be used to aid more challenging installations. The ADT can also report on encoder performance and assist system fault finding to avoid lengthy machine downtime.
The ADT can be connected to a Windows® tablet or a PC via the USB cable or in-line with our customers' electronics.
What is the Renishaw ADT View software?
The ADT View is a downloadable, easy to use software for viewing the comprehensive real-time data captured from the ADT. The intuitive software interface provides a range of valuable functionalities, displays information obtained from the ADT and offers several options to export and store key data.
Advanced Diagnostic Tool
Features and benefits
- Real-time remote monitoring to aid readhead adjustment
- Visual and audible indication of signal size
- Visual indication of reference mark phasing
- Visual indication of limit switches
- Visual indication of readhead pitch
- Quick remote calibration of the incremental and reference mark signals
- Visual indication of AGC (Auto Gain Control) status
- AGC can be toggled by a click of a button
- Display signal strength versus position along the full axis to optimise the installation
- DRO output
- Lissajous output
- Ability to save data as CSV, PNG, JPG or BMP file
How do I get the ADT and ADT View software?
The ADT hardware can be ordered through Renishaw using part number A-6195-0100. The ADT View software is available to download, see below.
ADT View software version 2.1.4
The ADT View software can be used to give comprehensive, real time feedback from the VIONiC™ and QUANTiC™ encoder systems for calibration and diagnostics. The software must be used in conjunction with the ADTi-100 hardware which can be purchased from Renishaw using part number A-6195-0100. The hardware can be connected to a Windows® tablet or PC via a USB cable or in-line with our customer's electronics.[70.7MB]